🔨🔧CLASSES UNDER CONSTRUCTION🔨🔧
We are currently updating our Group Class training space. Check back in the fall for more fun and exciting group classes! And don’t forget about our In-Home training options that can help address any behavior or training necessity!
Idle Paws Dog Training offers fun and exciting group classes for dogs of all ages and interests! Whether you have a puppy in need of socialization, an energetic dog that could use better manners, or a high-drive workaholic that needs an activity, Idle Paws Dog Training has the right class for you!
All group classes are held at Barking Hound Village, located at 1918 Cheshire Bridge Road, Atlanta, GA 30324, a premier Boarding and Daycare Facility in Atlanta. Group classes have limited admission spots to ensure your training instructor can give every student plenty of one-on-one attention. Make sure to register today!
To reserve a spot in a Group Class, please submit a completed General Service Contract, with class information, to email@example.com or by mail to P.O. Box 501165, Atlanta, GA 30350. You will be notified by email when your contract is received and an available spot will be reserved.
Interested in a class and don’t see an upcoming date listed? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking to schedule new classes with enough interest.
Have friends or family with dogs also interested in a class? We offer Private Group Classes at your home with a minimum of 3 dogs. Contact us today!
Please note class dates and times subject to change due to weather and other circumstances. Not all dogs are candidates for Group Class. Leash-reactivity to people or other dogs may result in class tuition being transferred to Private Training Services.
• AKC S.T.A.R. PUPPY CLASS (6-Weeks) – For dogs 4 months and younger, our S.T.A.R. Certified Puppy Class focuses on socialization, an introduction to obedience, and all common puppy issues like potty training, chewing, jumping, and nipping. ($225)
• BASIC OBEDIENCE CLASS (6-Weeks) – For dogs of all ages, our Basic Obedience Class provides a vital foundation for excellent obedience and control from your dog. Your dog will learn Sit, Down, how to hold commands until released, Come, Leave It, Drop, and many other useful obedience commands. ($225)
• INTERMEDIATE OBEDIENCE CLASS (6-Weeks) – Our Intermediate Obedience Class will help you perfect long-line training techniques and provide obedience control in increased difficulty and distraction. ($225)
• ADVANCED OBEDIENCE CLASS (6-Weeks) – With Advanced Obedience, you will learn consistent off-leash training in all environments. Dogs must exhibit strong Intermediate Obedience level ability to qualify. ($225)
• INTRODUCTION TO NOSE WORK (6-Weeks) – Nose Work is an increasingly popular searching game that is easy to learn and practice in the comforts of home. Best of all, it provides an excellent source of mental stimulation for your dog. ($225)